Here I am!!
The opportunity to work on my Master’s degree started when I received an email from Dr. Joni Dunlap to enroll and get started on IT 5660 in less than 6 days. I was excited to get this thing going after looking around at similar programs elsewhere. As fate would have it, I found what I needed and fast!
I’ve been in the process of looking for something I would enjoy doing. After 20 years in the military I owed it to myself to make my second career as fruitful as possible. Not that the Military wasn’t fruitful, it was! I had a blast but had to move on and try something else. I owe my experience, discipline and maturity to those that I served with.
So here I am. One week into this course and I have a great excuse to blog. It’s been on my list of things to do but not a priority. With this course I can give credit when needed, Praise when warranted and my “humble” yet freshman opinion of eLearning.
No comments:
Post a Comment