Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Unit 3 part 2


It was getting late which explains my part two. The lesson learn in unit 3 are many. I had the opportunity to play around with adobe connect and realized what a powerful tool that is. I mananged to watch a recorded Webinar from april 2008. I was amazed to see how all this technology was incorporated with a single Webinar. For example, The instructors used a live poll to check on experience with Web 2.0. The poll was going on in real time and you could automatically see the results. Anyway, I thought it was very cool. Simple things for simple minds. We've come a long way from a conference call!!


My blog is up and running. I found myself editorializing the Olympic Goal Medal Basketball game. I think I was having too much fun and have since removed it to focus on this class(except for Kobe's picture).
My wife mentioned that I should "journal". This blog may very well be that outlet for writing.




1 comment:

PRL said...

Blogging is a great way to journal! If you look at other blogs, it is fascinating seeing how different people blog differently!
Patrick