
After last year, I'm taking my team one week at a time. A great victory over Stanford and bad breaks with the Tar heels. The game against Pitt game is a must win. Go Irish!!!
Stephen Downes, http://www.downes.ca/ mentions in "Free Learning and Control Learning" that “A lot of learning, even traditional learning in the classroom, contains a large social dimension as you interact with the other people in your class”. My traditional thought of learning was read a book, test out and apply what you know. Well, that still happens but with Web 2.0 we enter a new paradigm of learning. We are interconnected in a way that we've never had before. I can list a dozen social/networking sites I wasn't exposed to before and now have signed up and currently trying to make sense of all that is available. Between Chapter 4 of Horton and the Downes assignment, we've become advanced social animals that brings us all into a pack of learners.
No comments:
Post a Comment